Skip to main content

Day 8 n 9 - Kiwi Picking

Kiwi picking is never easy as I thought.
I got this job from Harbourside Backpacker hostel, they provide us this job.
You pick as much as u can, and u earn by bin. 
But it have to depends on weather. If it rains, then u cannot pick the kiwis. 

You have to be tough, strong and tall! 
If there's a chance, I wish I can do other job. 

But it's a great experience by the way. 

I worked under Peter John's team, and Peter is a nice man. :) 
We earned $16/bin, n roughly we earn $15/hour :) 
This job is very tiring, you'll suffer from stiff shoulder and backbone pain (due to carrying heavy bag of kiwis), handache due to long term of fast kiwis picking, and leg pain, due to standing for long time.

Green curry rice cooked by Yong 
We enjoyed ourselves with some red wine as we are so tired after working :D 



Comments