Skip to main content

Day 7 - Cycling Around Tauranga


As usual, we woke up early morning at 7am to wait for the news to work.

but it's raining, so I get back to sleep.

woke up again at 10am and, waited for good news, but unfortunately, we are unable to work.

Yong suggested us to cycle thru the bridge to explore the place.

The bicycle rental is free for rent.

Awesome view we got there. :D

And we saw some cows there.

Finally I got to take some shots of New Zealand trade mark shots :D

The cow is so notti, that it's trying to lick me! Yea, that's my scared look, but it seems like I'm excited LOL


The owner fed them eat kiwis!! So nice!!


On nom nom nom....

We cycled back, since the rain start pouring.

Took our lunch, and rest a while, and we cycle to Mt. Mounganui to ask for job.
Cycling by the highway


Unfortunately, there's no job available in packhouse anymore.

The whole journey view was beautiful, so we still feel good that at least we can watch the beautiful view.
The sun shining from the clouds




 We went under the bridge




Some panorama shots taken with iPhone 5

The bridge we cycled thru to Mt. Maunganui
Went back, cook for dinner. Trying to cook according to the recipe, but Yong said the recipe won't taste nice. So, he helped me to add in some mixed herbs, salt n black pepper to make the food taste nicer, but it still don't taste as good as I hope.. Too bad :((




Cherly's cheese baked potato was good, with some additional of guidance from Andy.
After dinner, we cycled again, this time to Pak N Save to buy some groceries together with Yong.

It was a very tiring day, coz I cycled 3 times, i guess total distance that I'd cycled was almost 9km!

Tiring day, decided to sleep earlier tonite. Hopefully..

Comments